[CT Birds] Eastern Towhee - Washington, CT

John D Babington davewb07 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 27 09:25:21 EST 2017

After not seeing my local male Eastern Towhee around here for over a month or so here I noted the Towhee in the bushes by the side of house looking for black-oiled sunflower seeds that I put in the bushes. Towhees are a hardy lot and with Global warming they should find our Winters milder for them to stay around all year.
My local Wild Turkeys are here this morning looking for seed on the ground here. The Tom Turkeys are a fine breeding form and are chasing each other around.

David W BabingtonWashington, CT
Sent from my PC