[CT Birds] Stratford Point Eurasian Wigeon

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Feb 27 10:09:09 EST 2017

The Eurasian Wigeon is back at Stratford Point after a few weeks of absence.  Too bad it didn't show up during the GBBC.  Speaking of GBBC, I haven't had a chance to do the wrap up.  It has been really busy.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/