[CT Birds] More Stratford Point Birds

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Feb 27 13:08:19 EST 2017

In addition to the Eurasian Wigeon, which continues as of about 20 minutes ago, there were three Northern Shovelers, two of which were very  nice adult drakes.   There is a huge group of Greater Scaup hanging out.  I would estimate around 3,000 birds.   There were a few Snow Buntings, but their visits are getting to be more intermittent.  Bill Wallace reported two White-winged Scoters flying by.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/