[CT Birds] Stratford Sightings

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Feb 28 07:57:52 EST 2017

There was an American Kestrel at the airport this morning.  Great rafts of Greater Scaup continue in the mouth of the Housatonic this morning with around 3,000 birds.  There were about 75 Snow Buntings on the roof at Stratford Point this morning.

One of the foxes was out this morning as I arrived.

The Point may be closed or have reduced hours on Thursday because of an off site meeting.  We will be open on Saturday at least into mid afternoon.  I'm not yet sure about Sunday.

Patrick Comins, Audubon Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone