[CT Birds] Dan Rottino, Congratulations!

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Thu Mar 2 14:36:53 EST 2017

Congratulations, Dan! We met one day last March - my Mom was in Aaron
Manor, battling bone cancer, and I decided to treat myself to a visit of
Whalebone Creek, to find the red-headed woodpecker. I was there a few
minutes with no luck, when Dan arrived. He helped me spot the pretty
little guy (a lifer for me) and even emailed me the photos he took that
day. A bright spot during a rough spring season. That's a gentleman
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Chester