[CT Birds] Eagles in New Milford

Kevindoyle01@charter.net kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Fri Mar 3 19:44:09 EST 2017

With the New Haven fiasco my eagle viewing has been terminated though today a loyal eagle photographer kindly set me an email where eagles were spotted on Candlewood Lake in New Milford. Since I reside on the lake in New Milford this gives me the opportunity to follow a new pair.

I'm not asking for the exact location only a general area and that will leave me to locate them.

Fortunately New Milford doesn't have that much area to scour.

Any help would tremendously appreciated.

Kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Kmld1951 at gmail.com

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​