[CT Birds] COA Annual Meeting Final Reminder

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 7 17:15:47 EST 2017

The COA Annual Meeting on March 18th is less than two weeks and is almost at capacity. If you have not yet registered for the meeting and lunch,I urge you to do so immediately by going to
www.ctbirding.org and mailing in the form. The new COA cap can be viewed on the website and will be available at the meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Middletown for a day of great speakers and vendors, the best ever raffle, and a fun day with birding friends!

Tina Green,Maureen Wolter,&
Bob Dixon
COA Annual Meeting Team
Sent from my iPhone