[CT Birds] Two Woodcock Walks

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Mar 8 15:46:24 EST 2017

This is on the calendar, but I thought I would send to the list as well:
TWO IDENTICAL PROGRAMS ABOUT A WEEK APART. I will send this announcement again in one week for the April 2nd program.

Saturday, March 25th
Potapaug Audubon presents "The American Woodcock" at 6:30 PM at the Stewart B. McKiney National Wildlife Refuge, 733 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook with Patricia Laudano, Naturalist. A PowerPoint presentation & precedes a walk on the grounds of refuge to witness the mating call and flight of this fascinating bird. Dress appropriately. More info: 860-399-2513.

Sunday, April 2nd
Potapaug Audubon presents "The American Woodcock" at 6:30 PM at the Stewart B. McKiney National Wildlife Refuge, 733 Old Clinton Rd Westbrook with Patricia Laudano, Naturalist. A PowerPoint presentation & precedes a walk on the grounds of refuge to witness the mating call and flight of this fascinating bird. Dress appropriately. More info: 860-399-2513.
Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/