[CT Birds] Fox Sparrow: North Lake, Hamden

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Mar 17 15:22:07 EDT 2017

Finally got our Fox Sparrow today below the feeders, 3/17/17, after so many CT reports (even my cousin in Westchester asked if she might have seen one).  North Lake Dr., Hamden

Also id'ed a birder checking out our feeders, from RWA land (not supposed to be there -- but the fence to the Hamden Land Trust needs repair).  Not sure what he's been looking up in his Sibley's -- usual suspects here.  His feet must be getting cold by now.

Arthur Shippee