[CT Birds] Lapland Longspur Bethlehem

Benjamin Sonnenberg benjamin.r.sonnenberg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 22:59:38 EDT 2017

Thanks for the great longspur tip!
My wife and I ran over to Hard Hill Rd this evening and located the bird
amongst a large flock of horned lark at around 5:40pm.
We also had an Eastern Meadowlark on the corner of Benton Rd and Anderson
rd. The bird was foraging in the bare patches of a plowed parking lot near
a large red barn.

Ben Sonnenberg