[CT Birds] Silver Sands project

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 13:55:24 EDT 2017

Attached is the response I received from Representative Rose

\Dear Beverly,

Thank you for taking your time to contact me regarding Silver Sands'
project. Milford resident Dominic Cotton joined me as I testified in
support SB 605 that I sponsored.  It was important for the committee to
hear from you as well, and I received over 100 emails with testimony!
Thank you! As your State Representative at the Capitol in Hartford, it is
important for me to hear your views on the issues that affect you.

I value your opinion and I can assure you that I will take into account
your concerns, as well as the concerns of the other residents of our

Please feel free to call my office:  800.842.8267 <(800)%20842-8267> or my
cell phone:  203.701.6098 <(203)%20701-6098>.