[CT Birds] 3rd Time's A Charm?

Chad Seewagen cseewagen at greathollow.org
Mon Mar 20 10:06:32 EDT 2017

Ok, trying one more time after some technical difficulties...
I am looking for information on nesting dates of Ovenbirds in Connecticut
for 2 research projects that I am working on. This can include observations
of active nests, eggs, nestlings, a flushed female, etc. Anything. If you
are a birder who keeps a journal/field notes and you have any notes about
instances when you came upon an active Ovenbird nest anywhere in the state,
I would be very interested to know the dates. Even a single observation
would be helpful. Many thanks!

Chad Seewagen
Sherman CT