[CT Birds] wanna-be-gyrfalcon 3/19 obsvn location

William Moorhead whmoorhead at optonline.net
Mon Mar 20 17:37:37 EDT 2017

Julian,

The location of my overflight 3/19 15:00 observation was close to the
intersection of Rte 132 and Weekeepeemee Rd in Bethlehem.  Note that Rte
132 becomes Weekeepeemee Rd in Woodbury, so be sure to specify the town
when using on-line directions utilities.  I drove to and around the area
today at ~the same time, and also up Hard Hill Rd in Bethlehem, but saw
no sign.

Bill Moorhead

Consulting Botanist/Plant Community Ecologist

486 Torrington Road

Litchfield, CT 06759

Phone & FAX: 860-567-4920

Cell phone: 860-543-1786