[CT Birds] Ring-necked Pheasant

Lynn Hollinger blynh86 at att.net
Sat Mar 25 13:12:46 EDT 2017

Heard a Ring-necked Pheasant calling near my house in Middletown this noon, and again when I went out at 1:00 pm. Living here for 10 years, I can't say ever remember hearing them here before. Growing up in the Dutch Country in Lancaster County PA, we heard them all the time.

B. Lynn Hollinger
Vegan 💚 For Life

💚 " PEACE BEGINS ON THE DINNER PLATE "
If You Think That It's Wrong To Hurt Animals, You Already Believe In Veganism.
Please GO VEGAN ...For The Animals, For The Planet, For Your Health.
For More Information, Watch EARTHLINGS, COWSPIRACY, FORKS OVER KNIVES.
www.Earthlings.com