[CT Birds] A bit off topic- but pertinent -Senator Murphy will speak on Long Island sound-actions that can be taken

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:03:13 EDT 2017

This is not meant to be any political statement.  I know the health &
welfare of Long island sound is of concern to most of us, for a variety of
reasons, so in case anyone is interested.......

>From the office of Chris Murphy

Hello,
On behalf of U.S. Senator Chris Murphy, I would like to invite you to
join him for a discussion on the Long Island Sound. As we head into a
new administration, the discussion will focus on actions that can be
taken at the federal level to help protect the Long Island Sound.
Furthermore, before the annual budget and appropriations process
begins for this year,* as a member of the Senate Appropriations*

*Committee, Senator Murphy would like to hear about areas he couldchampion
that best serve advocates and organizations in Connecticutthat work hard to
protect the Long Island Sound.*
Due to limited space, we ask that you RSVP to Kayla Reasco at
kayla_reasco at murphy.senate.gov or at 860-549-8463.

*Attached to this email are directions and parking instructions for
the Harbor View Clubhouse

What: Meeting on the Long Island Sound with Senator Chris Murphy

When: Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 12:00pm (we recommend arriving early
due to parking)

Where: Harbor View Clubhouse
26 Harbor View Avenue, Norwalk CT