[CT Birds] Shovelers at Birdseye Boat Ramp Plus

Donna Caporaso donnacap at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 21:10:40 EDT 2017

Hi Paul, I'm at the Boat Ramp at least twice a day (following a banded HERG 62H that has been present since 9/2015) and the most Shovelers I have seen at one time there were 9 - 7 male, 2 female. Though some on Connecticut Birds on Facebook I believe report 15 total one day.  This is the first year in a long time where more than one or two have stayed the winter.  Has been great to see them.

Connecticut Birds on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/125313460911467/

Donna Caporaso
Stratford, CT

Message: 10