[CT Birds] Hartford Audubon Society walk on Saturday, stay tuned

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Mar 29 11:09:22 EDT 2017

The weather is looking pretty horrible for Saturday.  I'm holding off an cancellation for Saturday's Hartford Audubon Society bird walk to Stratford Point and area hot spots.  Stay tuned for details. I hope to make the call by mid-day on Friday.

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:

Plants for Birds!
Find the best plants in your area on Audubon's new Plants for Birds Database here<http://ct.audubon.org/plantsforbirds>