[CT Birds] Bishops Pond (Meriden), and Wolcott feeder Birds

Jack Swatt jswattbirds at snet.net
Sun Apr 2 09:04:16 EDT 2017

I stopped by Bishop's Pond after I got out of work this morning. Nothing rare but good variety of usual ducks. When I arrived at home, I found a bright male Purple Finch on my finch feeder, and a Swamp Sparrow foraging on the ground below.

Jack Swatt
Wolcott

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: