[CT Birds] Yellow-headed Blackbird- Stratford Point

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:00:02 EDT 2017

At 5:45 I had an immature, male Yellow-headed Blackbird by the water
feature. It was there for a couple minutes then flew towards the entrance.
About five minutes later I saw the bird atop one of the trees by the
garage. It then flew to the Sycamore by the Sacred Heart pollinator garden.
The bird remained here for about 10 minutes then flew towards the entrance
where it appeared to re-land. At this point I lost visual.

Stefan Martin
--
Stefan Martin