[CT Birds] Hammonasset Closed Tomorrow (Tuesday)

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Mon Apr 10 15:10:12 EDT 2017

We received notice from DEEP that the main entrance gate at Hammonasset Beach State Park will be closed for a few hours Tuesday morning for paving of the entrance and exit roads.  They just got word from our contractor that they will be ready for that work.

They are announcing that the gates will be closed until noon, but we are hopeful that they will be done before that.  The Shoreline Greenway parking lot on Route 1 will remain available for folks to utilize during the morning.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/