[CT Birds] Yellow-headed Blackbird continues Stratford Point

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Wed Apr 12 10:55:07 EDT 2017

One of my patrons here at Killingworth Library told me this morning that
he had a yellow-headed blackbird hanging around his house/neighborhood
here in town - he lives at the Jensen Community north on 81 (Beechwood).
He says that the yellow-head was around a couple of days in a row, with
a mixed flock of other native blackbirds - but he hasn't seen it in a
couple of days.
So there seems to be a dribbling of yellow-heads in the state!
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Killingworth Library (and Chester)