[CT Birds] Wow, were my feeders and yard busy today!, incl 2 Pine Siskin.

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 20 21:58:33 EDT 2017

Today at and under feeders were buisy with birds. Still here were 3 Junco, 1 WT Sparrow, 2 Song and 18 Chipping. Also Cowbirds, M Doves, and the regulars like Hairy, Downy and Red B Woodpeckers, 2 White b Nuts and 1 Red B Nuthatch. Also on Thistle were 12 plus Goldfinch with 2 Pine Siskin as well. They nested in my yard back in the early 80s, so I will keep an eye out for them. They sure looked like a mated pair to me. Also had some good spring birds as well, including 3 Yellow rump, 2 Pine and 2 Redstart Warblers.
Paul Carrier  Harwinton