[CT Birds] Waterbirds email issues

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Fri Apr 21 12:03:27 EDT 2017

Hey all - I'm resorting to this because I don't have a lot of other options.

It seems Optimum email accounts are rejecting all of our emails from the
Audubon Alliance for Coastal Waterbirds. I have also been blocked by
this email, my personal email, etc. as have colleagues. We have tried
endlessly, creatively, and differently. This has gone on for over a
month, and getting off their list is next to impossible. So in general,
if you have an Optimum email, I suggest finding another! The same can be
said for any email outside of a major provider which can sometimes be
problematic. This list serv occasionally has had such issues in the
past, too. It's much safer to be using something like Gmail, always.

If you or a friend have not received emails from AAfCW this is why. If
you can use another email to receive information, great, please email
ctwaterbirds at gmail.com with it. However, rest assured that your emails
are being received on our end, and that you can still submit data that
way or by the electronic form while reading all of these email updates
you are not receiving in our blog:
http://ctwaterbirds.blogspot.com/2017/04/aafcw-2017-volunteer-update-2.html

And if you're not helping us monitor Piping Plovers, American
Oystercatchers, and more across Connecticut this year, please sign up
now via ctwaterbirds at gmail.com and we'll get you started.

Thanks!
Scott

--