[CT Birds] Birdcraft Banding, finally some decent migrants

Darlene J Moore djmoore67 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 20:42:49 EDT 2017

CT birders,
All of our banded birds on now submitted on ebird under the banding protocol.
Today we didn't have anything new that has not already been reported on ebird, but thought I would mention we had a young Worm-eating Warbler today. Here is the ebird list of just the birds banded, in addition we heard or saw others.
Good Birding

Birdcraft Sanctuary
Apr 29, 2017
3:00 PM
Banding
210 Minutes
All birds reported? No
Comments: 59.5 net hours
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.4.2 Build 114

1 Black-capped Chickadee
1 House Wren
3 Ruby-crowned Kinglet
6 Gray Catbird
1 Worm-eating Warbler -- SY (young bird)
2 Black-and-white Warbler -- One SY male and one ASY male (one young one older)
1 Yellow Warbler -- ASY male, older male
2 Black-throated Blue Warbler -- Both ASY male (older male)
3 Yellow-rumped Warbler
1 American Goldfinch

Number of Taxa: 10

Best
Darlene

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
djmoore67 at gmail.com
Cell 404-274-7390

Please excuse any errors, autocorrect is not always helpful
Sent from my iPad