[CT Birds] Cedar Hill Cemetary

sharon dellinger sdell1964 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 19:24:50 EDT 2017

First time to this beautiful place.  Walked along the main road this
afternoon with some noteworthy sights and sounds:
Northern Parula
Black-Throated Green Warbler
Black and White Warbler
Palm Warbler
Yellow Warbler
Warbling Vireo
Ruby Crowned Kinglet
Red-Breasted Nuthatch
Northern Rough-Winged Swallow
Tree Swallow
Ovenbird
Baltimore Oriole
Wood Duck (set back on large pond on L as you enter)
There was one hotspot large tree (I think an Alder) in section 6, near a
stone monument with the name Barrows. We needed ADD medication to try to
stay focused. There was so much activity there, Orioles, RB Nuthatch, and 3
different Warbler species all there as we came into the cemetery and when
we left!
Nice to meet you Nina.  Thanks for the tips 🐦

Sharon and Roy Dellinger
Colchester