[CT Birds] new state rd trail Manchester ct possible Wilson's warbler.

David Funke dfunke2121 at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:59:11 EDT 2017

I went on lunch to bird new state rd trail next to Cheney tech in
Manchester today.  when entering from the parking lot trail that starts on
west side of parking lot, I walked and got to first hard bend to right
following the power lines.  in the bushes to the left (immediately at the
turn) I swore I saw a small yellow warbler with a black cap.  there were
yellow warblers around as well but I swore this one had a black cap.  if
anyone is in the area today, might be worth checking out to see if there
really is a Wilson's warbler there.  I have seen them there in past.

David Funke, Manchester CT