[CT Birds] Norwalk Chimney Swifts

Ian Devlin captain_ian at yahoo.com
Tue May 2 07:07:46 EDT 2017

6:30am East Norwalk

Looking up on my way to the train station in East Norwalk, I first heard then saw about a dozen Chimney Swifts overhead. FOY for me.

I'm on my way into NYC to go birding in Central Park, something I enjoy doing during peak spring migration. Hoping for a 20+ species of warblers, some tanagers, grosbeaks, flycatchers, and whatever else may be in Central Park today. "Birding Bob" DeCandito leads entertaining bird walks in Central Park. He is hilarious and knowledgeable!

Capt. Ian Devlin
East Norwalk, CT.

Sent from my iPhone