[CT Birds] River Rd Kent

C Wood cwood022 at gmail.com
Sun May 7 15:56:21 EDT 2017

I’m copying the list with this response in case anyone else is wondering:  River Road is open all the way to the Hiker Parking spot at the end where the AT continues.  Plenty of parking there and several places along the road.

Chris Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

Flickr: C.S.Wood-Photos <https://www.flickr.com/photos/cswood-photos/>