[CT Birds] Stratford Point Volunteer Work Day this Saturday (or Sunday)

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed May 3 10:32:47 EDT 2017

I don't think we've sent word of this and I apologize for the short notice, but we will be having a volunteer work party on Saturday at Stratford Point, 1207 Prospect Drive, Stratford.   Rain date, which may be necessary is Sunday, May 7th.

We will be starting with a  bird walk at 9 AM, with the work party starting roughly at 10 Am and going through to 5 PM.   Come and go as you are able.  We will be planting trees and shrubs and getting the bird gardens/feed plots planted.

  *   Bring water and lunch for yourself
  *   Dress appropriately for the weather
  *   Bring work gloves
Thank you!