[CT Birds] Chimney swifts

marymushinsky at att.net marymushinsky at att.net
Sat May 6 22:07:32 EDT 2017

Yes, they are also in Wallingford today. Always great to see them return to downtown chimneys. Mary Mushinsky, Wallingford
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device
------ Original message------From: MONA CAVALLERO via CTBirdsDate: Sat, May 6, 2017 3:08 PMTo: CT BIRDS;Cc: Subject:[CT Birds] Chimney swifts
Just saw a flock of them twittering overhead in my backyard in west hartford. While gardening.Always love to see them return.There are a lot of old brick buildings in the elmwood section of west hartford where I live.I'm sure they nest or roost somewhere in them.They are here every year.Mona CavalleroWest hartford CtSent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App_______________________________________________This list is provided by the Connecticut Ornithological Association (COA) for the discussion of birds and birding in Connecticut.For subscription information visit http://lists.ctbirding.org/mailman/listinfo/ctbirds_lists.ctbirding.org