[CT Birds] Hammo early entry

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:15:17 EDT 2017

Yes, they are continuing the program with the same rules as last year.  We
have an announcement in the COA Bulletin, due out later this month).
Unfortunately due to the budget crisis, the program for birders and people
fishing, will only go from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
as that is all the budget will permit the gate to be manned for 24 hours.
If anyone needs a reminder on the guidelines and isn't a member of COA
(therefore not receiving the Bulletin) let me know.

Kathy Van Der Aue
Southport, Connecticut