[CT Birds] Flickr Photo Group

C Wood cwood022 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 11:09:50 EDT 2017

Since many of us use or follow Flickr for bird photographs, I have set up a Flickr Group “Connecticut Bird Pix” dedicated to photos of Connecticut birds and birding activities. Additionally, this Group is intended as a vehicle for sharing photography and birding tips and techniques.  With a few simple rules, anyone can join and anyone can view and comment on photos posted.  Here’s a link to the Group page if you are interested: https://www.flickr.com/groups/3662419@N22/ <https://www.flickr.com/groups/3662419@N22/> or you can search for "Connecticut Bird Pix" in the Flickr search box.

I hope you’ll consider joining if you enjoy sharing your pictures.

Chris Wood
Woodbury, CT
203 558-0654

Flickr: C.S.Wood-Photos <https://www.flickr.com/photos/cswood-photos/>