[CT Birds] Stratford point Lincoln's Sparrow

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu May 11 14:11:21 EDT 2017

A Lincoln's Sparrow was in full song this morning near the entrance gate at Stratford Point.

Stefan, Frank and I had a Caspian Tern flying over Pleasure Beach, headed towards Seaside Park about an hour ago and were able to relocate the Queen Eider off of the parking area at Long beach with Mike and Tina.

Patrick

Phone: (203)405-9115  http://ct.audubon.org/
Stratford Point is on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StratfordPoint/