[CT Birds] To all who replied

Kevindoyle01@charter.net kevindoyle01 at charter.net
Thu May 11 17:34:19 EDT 2017

Many thanks to you all ... you are exactly correct in the ID of the bird I saw was a Black Billed Cuckoo. I am looking at the bird in the book I mentioned and it's a perfect match. Being I had no idea what I was seeing I went by what I saw but further research needed to be done on my part. Sorry if I may have sparked a rarity in CT. Still cool to see them breeding. Are these not timid birds since they let me get within 20 feet. Only flushed flew when I walked under them.

Thanks to you experts.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​