[CT Birds] Common Raven nest?

Andrew Block ablock22168 at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 20:21:06 EDT 2017

Today in the morning i was on I-84 south of Hartford and saw a Common Raven fly out from the inside top of a light/cellphone pole on the east/south side of the northbound lanes that looked to maybe have a nest in it.  I know in my area they nest in places like that. I wish I knew what town I was in but do know it was somewhere just south of Hartford.  I just thought with the incursion of ravens now into the area from the north that people might want to know about a nest.  I know they do in NY.
Andrew  Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
Phone: 914-963-3080; Cell: 914-319-9701