[CT Birds] Essex Land Trust OspreyCam

Jim Denham jgdenham at gmail.com
Mon May 15 11:29:06 EDT 2017

Just wanted to let the Connecticut birding community know that the Essex
Land Trust has a live stream of an Osprey platform on one of our
properties. We have had this platform since 2003 and more recently
installed a camera which we upgraded for this season. Our Osprey pair are
on three eggs, which were laid on April 23, 26 and 28. So here is hoping
for a successful hatching beginning at the end of May. The camera stream is
on our website, use the following link to access directly:
http://www.essexlandtrust.org/11_ospreycam.html

Jim Denham
Email: jgdenham at gmail.com
Mobile #: 860-876-0306