[CT Birds] Weston MourningWarbler continues

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 17:32:37 EDT 2017

Weston- Trout Brook Valley-Bradley Road- A gorgeous male Mourning Warbler continues at the first left from the parking lot. Seen on the right side while standing on the "cement" square at 5:15. Saw it first and then heard it faintly sing once and give a chip note. I did not see it when I arrived two hours ago so I spent several hours birding and stopped on my way out. I had good clear out in the open views for about 45 seconds before it disappeared in the thick underbrush. Patience is key.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone