[CT Birds] World Series of Birding Write-Up

Brendan Murtha bmskua at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 29 17:17:39 EDT 2017

If any are interested, I’ve posted a detailed report on the Connecticut Young Birders Club's World Series of Birding run from the beginning of this month.

Read here: https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/world-series-of-birding-2k17/ <https://connecticutybc.wordpress.com/2017/05/29/world-series-of-birding-2k17/>

Thank you to all who supported our efforts!

Also, please join me in congratulating Jory Teltser, who will take the helm as President of the CYBC in a few weeks when I leave for college. For those of you who know Jory, I’m sure this comes as no surprise… he’s an accomplished, dedicated and exceedingly knowledgeable young birder who will, without a doubt, continue the current success and growth our club is seeing. We’ve added several new members over the past few weeks alone— and on that note, I remind you all: if you know a young birder in middle or high schooler, even a beginner on the fence about her/his interest, please let them know about our club and request they reach out to us.

Cheers!!

Brendan Murtha
CYBC President