[CT Birds] GBHE nest thriving, &c. - Upper Lake Whitney Cycle, Hamden, Jun 1, 2017

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Thu Jun 1 22:07:39 EDT 2017

Waite St. bridge GBHE nest has at least three chicks, plus two adults, plus a stray adult in the area.

Finally, I think the Osprey nest will be productive, now in its 3rd year.  I saw one bring a fish to the nest -- although it had to pass through Red-winged Blackbird harassment along the way!

2nd Baltimore Oriole nest found, on Gordon, just off Waite, in the maple tree.  And I think I saw an Orchard Oriole flying about, too.

Some video posted to CT Audubon photos FB page.