[CT Birds] Black Skimmers and more, Sandy Point, New Haven

Paul Smith paulsmith29 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 22:39:12 EDT 2017

3 Black Skimmers at Sandy Point this morning
Also a gorgeous Red-throated Loon in the harbor towards Long Wharf, and two probable Black Scoters in the harbor channel towards  Lighthouse Point.  The scoters were quite far away, and I'd be grateful for a confirmation or correction, in case anyone else sees them.   I believe I saw them again from Fort Nathan Hale Park after work, but the fog closed in.
Paul SmithNew Haven