[CT Birds] Turkeys

Robert J. Cartoceti attyrc at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 23:06:02 EDT 2017

Claudia:

On the Western CT Bird Club count this morning in Southbury, we had a single Turkey hen at one location sprawled on the ground.: upon approaching, she raised up quickly to reveal seven very tiny polts which scattered from beneath her. They must be an early clutch but in keeping with the dates Paul has mentioned for New York State fledglings.

Bob Cartoceti
Southbury

Sent from my iPhone