[CT Birds] Turkeys

twomirers at comcast.net twomirers at comcast.net
Sun Jun 4 23:20:42 EDT 2017

Don-2 days ago, Ernie Harris and I watched a turkey hen lying on the ground-with a tom standing on her back. Hmmm-wonder what that was about. We were in a car within 20 feet-and no camera. So breeding season is underway now. I had also thought that they would be finished breeding by now.

Rob Mirer
Moodus