[CT Birds] "Cerulean-Type" Black-throated Blue Warbler songs

Kevin Finnan kfinnan at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 21:57:27 EDT 2017

Hi Jack, I have noticed the same thing at two locations in Goshen. You think you are hearing a Cerulean but it turns out to be a Black-throated Blue. In both cases, the habitat is classic Black-throated Blue and there never have been Ceruleans there, at least, as far as I know.

Best regards,

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone