[CT Birds] Chatfield Hollow Cuckoo

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 7 15:21:42 EDT 2017

Amazingly I heard one last Saturday in the Guilford Timberlands Preserve. The place is ravaged by chomping and pooping caterpillars and as I was dog walking in there I thought about cuckoos. Just as I got home I heard one calling.
Joe in North Madison

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 3:17 PM, fran holloway via CTBirds<ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org> wrote:   From Fran and Tom Holloway
6/7/17 - Killingworth, Chatfield Hollow S.P. - 8:30 am, Yellow-Billed Cuckoo close to the boardwalk, calling.  Besides that just a pair of Warbling Vireos, many Yellow Warblers, Redstarts, and a Common Yellowthroat.