[CT Birds] Stratford Point Gate Code

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 07:58:51 EDT 2017

I have no insider knowledge, but something tells me that these acts
were not committed by birders (it's not like the gate is the only way
to access the place...). Yet birders have to pay the price. A
disturbing recent trend in CT (see Rocky Hill and River Road
closures), which continues to suffer not only loss of habitat but also
loss of access to the best of what little we have left.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com