[CT Birds] - Ceruleans vs BTBs

Angela Dimmitt angeladimmitt at aol.com
Tue Jun 13 08:16:55 EDT 2017

Interesting - I've listened to the old Cornell "Warblers" tape but despite several versions of songs and calls, it is not totally clear, really a bit too fuzzy to be truly useful.  Perhaps it's the tape (yes, tape, a copy somebody made years ago).....
Angela Dimmitt
New Milford
ps - don't suppose anyone has an old Virginia Rail tape (loop) tucked away they could spare??  Cash paid!