[CT Birds] Correction. Re: Hammo Black-capped Petrel

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:01:41 EDT 2017

Speaking of shearwaters, there has all of a sudden been a very good
inshore (i.e. visible from land) showing of shearwaters along the
south shore of Long Island and off Cape May, NJ in recent days. That
could only increase the chances of a bird wandering into Long Island
Sound (hopefully healthy ones...).

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com