[CT Birds] Correction. Re: Hammo Black-capped Petrel

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 19 11:21:29 EDT 2017

Patrick Comins just reported that the GREAT SHEARWATER at Hammo has expired. Hopefully it can be collected as a specimen (and cause of death determined) by Yale Peabody or by UConn.

Similarly, a Brown Booby hanging out at a Long Is., NY, tern colony the past couple days also died yesterday.

Frank Mantlik
Stratford

Sent from my iPhone