[CT Birds] Wood Thrushes

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:22:43 EDT 2017

I must say that I am so grateful for the Wood Thrushes that have seemed to
stay this year in the woods/wetlands behind my house in East Hartford.
Some years they just pass through.  They sing at all times of day and
really know how to work the woodland acoustics.  I thought they were a
species of special concern in CT, but do not find them listed.  Love to
listen and glad to know.

The Rev. Dana L. Campbell
Interim Rector, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Middletown CT
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

“For a lack of attention a thousand forms of loveliness elude us everyday.”
―Evelyn Underhill, *Mysticism: a Study in the Nature & Development of
Spiritual Consciousness*