[CT Birds] Wood Thrushes

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:22:43 EDT 2017

I must say that I am so grateful for the Wood Thrushes that have seemed to
stay this year in the woods/wetlands behind my house in East Hartford.
Some years they just pass through.  They sing at all times of day and
really know how to work the woodland acoustics.  I thought they were a
species of special concern in CT, but do not find them listed.  Love to
listen and glad to know.

--
The Rev. Dana L. Campbell
Interim Rector, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Middletown CT
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

“For a lack of attention a thousand forms of loveliness elude us everyday.”
―Evelyn Underhill, *Mysticism: a Study in the Nature & Development of
Spiritual Consciousness*