[CT Birds] Wood Thrushes

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Mon Jun 19 16:43:26 EDT 2017

We were just thinking the opposite:  Here around North Lake Dr., Whitneyville, Hamden, we have not had any singing in several regular areas.  I just checked the eBird maps, and we do seem to have missing Wood Thrush here this year, and the state map seems -- if I'm reading it right -- a bit thin this year.

Have people been missing Wood Thrush this season?